Time to root your favorite team! Skip the hassle of driving and ride the Sports Shuttle to the team’s home games. Your car free, care-free way to the game!
PRICE: $39 per person, round-trip
RESERVATIONS: Reserve your seats today by calling 866-235-5247
- Bellingham – Four Points by Sheraton, 714 Lakeway Drive
- Burlington – Airporter Shuttle Office, 844 S. Alder
- Marysville – Tulalip Resort Hotel, 10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
- Bellingham – Park in the 3 rows closest to Lakeway Drive, which are designated parking for the Bellair Airporter Shuttle. Parking pass not required.
- Burlington – Get a same-day parking pass in the main office at no additional cost
- Marysville – Park east of the front entrance to the Tulalip Resort Hotel and board at the bus stop
2023/24 Seahawks Schedule
|DATE||GAME TIME||OPPONENT||DPT BELLINGHAM||DPT BURLINGTON||DPT MARYSVILLE||LUMEN
September 10, 2023
|1:25pm||Los Angeles Rams||9:00am||9:30am||10:15am||11:45am|
September 24, 2023
October 22, 2023
October 29, 2023
November 12, 2023
December 17, 2023
December 31, 2023
Sports Shuttle ticket price covers transportation only. Game tickets are not included.
Sports shuttles are scheduled to arrive a minimum of one hour before the game. Any delays due to traffic are out of the control of the driver and Bellair Sports Shuttle.
Sports shuttles depart 30 minutes after the game.
24-hour advance reservation is required to guarantee seats.
No alcohol or alcohol consumption is allowed on the vehicle.
Personal items can be left on the bus while you attend the game. Note you will not have access to those items until after the bus returns at to pick you up. The vehicle will be locked during the game.
Sports shuttles are available for regular season and post-season home games. Exception for the ’23-’24 season is Nov. 23. There will be no shuttle for this game since it Bellair offices are closed for Thanksgiving.
IMPORTANT BAG POLICY NOTICE:
As per NFL rules, only clear, see-through bags (12″x6″x12″) are allowed into the stadium. No purses, backpacks, coolers, etc. Also, no weapons, noisemakers, etc. Please review the Prohibited Items and Stadium Bag Policy before departing for the game.