FREQUENT RIDER DISCOUNT (Commuter Accounts)
If you are a regular passenger on Bellair Airporter Shuttle along the I-5 corridor, a Commuter Account is designed for you to enjoy great savings – up to 15% per shuttle ride!
HOW IT WORKS: Open a Commuter Account with any amount you choose. Put $400 or more on account, and Bellair Airporter Shuttle will credit your account with another $60, giving you $460 to draw on when booking future shuttle travel.
- Save Money – save 15% on the cost of your shuttle travel
- Convenient – tickets purchased via a Commuter Account are transferable, use them for family members, co-workers or friends
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Travel booked via a commuter account valid for travel on all Bellair Airporter Shuttle routes – Bellingham, Anacortes and Yakima to Sea-Tac Airport, Paine Field and beyond as well as Grape Line and Gold Line
- Commuter Accounts are non-refundable
- Tickets purchased via Commuter Accounts ARE transferable
- Commuter Accounts DO NOT expire
For groups of 4 or more traveling on Bellair Airporter Shuttle, a 10% discount is applied to a prepaid reservation. Passengers must travel together on the same ticket for the discount to apply. To receive the discount, please call (866) 235-5247.
This discount is currently only available with the assistance of a reservation agent and is not applied to online reservations or cash tickets sold by drivers.
STAY, PARK & RIDE SPECIAL
Coast Gateway Hotel, located near Sea-Tac Airport, provides a special discount for Bellair Airporter Shuttle passengers.
HOW IT WORKS: Make your Bellair Airporter Shuttle reservation by calling (866) 235-5247. Let your reservation agent know you want to take advantage of the Coast Gateway Hotel special and you will receive special code that you need to provide to hotel staff when making your hotel reservation.