FREQUENT RIDER DISCOUNT (Commuter Tickets)
If you are a regular passenger on Bellair Airporter Shuttle along the I-5 corridor, the Frequent Rider Discount is designed for you to enjoy great savings!
HOW IT WORKS: Purchase a minimum of 5 round-trip tickets, and receive a 6th round-trip ticket at no additional charge – FREE!
- Convenient – tickets are transferable, use them for family members, co-workers or friends
- Save Money – save on the cost of your tickets
- Guaranteed Price – the price you pay at the time of your purchase is guaranteed not to increase over time and your ticket does not expire
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Tickets are are only valid between your departure and destination locations (i.e. Bellingham – Sea-Tac Airport), but if you want to be picked-up at a different location you’ll need to pay the difference (if any) for the portion not covered by the frequent rider discount
- Frequent Rider / Commuter tickets are non-refundable
- Frequent Rider / Commuter tickets ARE transferable
- Frequent Rider / Commuter tickets DO NOT expire
For groups of 4 or more traveling on Bellair Airporter Shuttle, a 10% discount is applied to a prepaid reservation. Passengers must travel together on the same ticket for the discount to apply. To receive the discount, please call (866) 235-5247.
This discount is currently only available with the assistance of a reservation agent and is not applied to online reservations or cash tickets sold by drivers.
STAY, PARK & RIDE SPECIAL
Coast Gateway Hotel, located near Sea-Tac Airport, provides a special discount for Bellair Airporter Shuttle passengers.
HOW IT WORKS: Make your Bellair Airporter Shuttle reservation by calling (866) 235-5247. Let your reservation agent know you want to take advantage of the Coast Gateway Hotel special and you will receive special code that you need to provide to hotel staff when making your hotel reservation.