Hit the open road and travel confidently with Bellair Charters / Airporter Shuttle, your access to the San Juan Islands, Paine Field, Sea-Tac Airport and beyond!
Bellair Charters / Airporter Shuttle remains committed to providing you with excellent customer service from start to finish, including:
- Detailing Services – cleaning and sanitizing vehicles to the highest standards, paying close attention to high customer contact areas on each vehicle
- Contactless Travel – online booking, contactless check-in, boarding and disembarking
Things you can do to increase your peace of mind during the ride:
- Wear a face mask. As of 05/28/21, per federal mandate and DOT guidelines, masks remain required to travel with Bellair Airporter Shuttle for the duration of your trip, regardless of whether a passenger is fully vaccinated. Masks must be wore securely over each passengers mouth and nose. Drivers are also required by Bellair Airporter Shuttle to wear a face covering at all time, but may choose whether or not to wear a mask only while seated in the driver’s seat, facing forward and driving
- Follow physical distancing practices as much as possible. Avoid sitting closely to passengers not in your traveling party
- Wash your hands as much as possible
- Travel healthy. If you don’t feel 100%, please reschedule your trip to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you. Once you feel better, we’ll be happy to welcome you on board
If you have any questions or concerns about your travel, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (866) 235-5247. If necessary, please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned at the earliest convenience.
Also, we understand the serious concerns related to COVID-19 and encourage you to visit the Center for Disease Control website for more information to help make informed decisions about your travel plans.
Thank you for riding Bellair Charters / Airporter Shuttle! We are excited to drive for you so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! MAKE A RESERVATION
INTERESTING ARTICLES REGARDING TRAVEL AND COVID-19