2021/22 Seattle Seahawks Schedule – Fans! Board the Bellair Sports Shuttle and forget the stress of getting to the games. Ride in the comfort of a luxury motorcoach and avoid the hassles of traffic and parking. Stress-free, economical and convenient!
As of 09/07/21 the Seahawks announced that the team will be requiring all tickets holders 12 years and older to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test to attend games.
2021/22 Seahawks Schedule
|DATE||GAME TIME||OPPONENT||DPT BELLINGHAM||DPT BURLINGTON||DPT MARYSVILLE|
|October 25, 2021||5:15P||New Orleans Saints||1:15P||1:45P||2:15P|
|October 31, 2021||1:05P||Jacksonville Jaguars||9:00A||9:30A||10:00A|
|November 21, 2021||1:25P||Arizona Cardinals||9:30A||10:00A||10:30A|
|December 5, 2021||5:20P||San Francisco 49ers||1:15P||1:45P||2:15P|
|December 26, 2021||1:05P||Chicago Bears||9:00A||9:30A||10:00A|
|January 2, 2022||1:25P||Detroit Lions||9:30A||10:00A||10:30A|
PRICE: $36 per person, round-trip transportation (game ticket not included)
RESERVATIONS: Reserve your seats today by calling 866-235-5247
- Bellingham – Four Points by Sheraton, 714 Lakeway Drive
- Burlington – Airporter Shuttle Office, 844 S. Alder
- Marysville – Tulalip Resort Hotel, 10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
- Bellingham – Park in the 2 rows closest to Lakeway Drive, which are designated parking for the Bellair Airporter Shuttle
- Burlington – Get a same day parking pass in the main office at no additional cost
- Marysville – Park east of the front entrance to the Tulalip Resort Hotel and board at the bus stop
- $36 covers transportation only. Game tickets not included.
- Sports shuttles are scheduled to arrive one hour before the game. Any delays due to traffic are out of the control of the driver and Bellair Sports Shuttle.
- Sports shuttles depart 30 minutes after the game.
- 24 hour advance reservation required to guarantee seats.
- No alcohol consumption allowed on the vehicle.
- Personal items can be left on the bus while you attend the game. The vehicle will be locked during the game.
- Sports shuttles are available for every preseason, regular season and post season home games.
IMPORTANT BAG POLICY NOTICE:
As per NFL rules, only clear, sea-through bags (12″x6″x12″) are allowed into the stadium. No purses, backpacks, coolers, etc. Also, no weapons, noisemakers, etc. Please review the Prohibited Items and Stadium Bag Policy before departing for the game.