Time to root your favorite team! Skip the hassle of driving and ride the Sports Shuttle to the team’s home games. Your car free, care-free way to the game!
PRICE: $39 per person, round-trip
RESERVATIONS: Reserve your seats today by calling 866-235-5247
- Bellingham – Four Points by Sheraton, 714 Lakeway Drive
- Burlington – Airporter Shuttle Office, 844 S. Alder
- Marysville – Tulalip Resort Hotel, 10200 Quil Ceda Blvd.
- Bellingham – Park in the 2 rows closest to Lakeway Drive, which are designated parking for the Bellair Airporter Shuttle
- Burlington – Get a same-day parking pass in the main office at no additional cost
- Marysville – Park east of the front entrance to the Tulalip Resort Hotel and board at the bus stop
2022/23 Seahawks Schedule
|DATE||GAME TIME||OPPONENT||DPT BELLINGHAM||DPT BURLINGTON||DPT MARYSVILLE||LUMAN FIELD|
August 18, 2022
September 12, 2022
September 25, 2022
October 16, 2022
October 30, 2022
|1:25pm||New York Giants||9:30A||10:00A||10:30A||11:45A|
November 27, 2022
|1:05pm||Las Vegas Raiders||9:00A||9:30A||10:00A||11:15A|
December 11, 2022
December 15, 2022
|5:15pm||San Francisco 49ers||1:30P||2:00P||2:30P||3:45P|
January 1, 2022
|1:05pm||New York Jets||9:00A||9:30A||10:00A||11:15A|
January 8, 2022
|TBD||Los Angeles Rams||–||–||–||–|
Sports Shuttle ticket price covers transportation only. Game tickets are not included.
Sports shuttles are scheduled to arrive one hour before the game. Any delays due to traffic are out of the control of the driver and Bellair Sports Shuttle.
Sports shuttles depart 30 minutes after the game.
24-hour advance reservation is required to guarantee seats.
No alcohol consumption is allowed on the vehicle.
Personal items can be left on the bus while you attend the game. The vehicle will be locked during the game.
Sports shuttles are available for every preseason, regular season and post-season home games.
IMPORTANT BAG POLICY NOTICE:
As per NFL rules, only clear, see-through bags (12″x6″x12″) are allowed into the stadium. No purses, backpacks, coolers, etc. Also, no weapons, noisemakers, etc. Please review the Prohibited Items and Stadium Bag Policy before departing for the game.